Picking the right fundraising partner is just as important as picking the right time to position your organization for maximum philanthropic participation and donation opportunities.
Giving has seasons and some are more fruitful than others. So when you are picking your fundraising date, make sure it’s at a time when your supporters have disposable income or “tis the season” and they are feeling generous, the fourth quarter combines both of these to create a perfect scenario for giving…
5 Reasons To Fun-Raise In The Fourth:
- Nearly one third (31%) of annual giving occurs in the 4th quarter.
- November (46.2%) and December (30.8%) are the most popular months for making year-end asks, but 7.7% of orgs start as early as September.
- The fourth quarter is an extremely important time for nonprofits and charities. It’s a period when many of these organizations see a spike in donations as corporations and private donors have the resources allocated to donate.
- Fourth-quarter fundraising also gives nonprofits an opportunity to close out the year with momentum and start the new year off on the right foot with a healthy bank account.
- This time of year is a perfect time for fundraising because it’s a time when people are more likely to be emotionally invested in supporting your cause. Giving during the holidays is not just about giving money, but also volunteering your time and energy.
Trust your fun-raising to the experts at 501cTees, we know how to help make your funding gap disappear while giving your donors a way to visually support your cause! This is truly a win, win without any risk. Best of all, we will donate back to your organization with every shirt sold!